It is sponsored by the National Aboriginal Capital Corporation Association (NACCA) and featured some of the top young Aboriginal business people this country has to offer.
What does NACCA stand for?
NACCA stands for National Aboriginal Capital Corporation Association (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACCA
We have 7 other meanings of NACCA in our Acronym Attic
- North American Christian Convention
- North American, Central American and Caribbean (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- North Atlantic Cooperation Council (NATO)
- North Avon Canoe Club (UK)
- Northside Aztlan Community Center (Fort Collins, CO)
- Northwest Arkansas Community College
- Norton Apostolic Christian Church (Ohio)
- Norwegian-American Chamber of Commerce (New York)
- NTC Airspace Control Center
- Nucleus Accumbens (brain region)
- National Action Committee for Children Affected by HIV and AIDS (South Africa)
- National Association of Claimants' Compensation Attorneys (now Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- National Association of Consumer Credit Administrators
- National Check Cashers Association (est. 1987)
- North American Christian Creative Association
- North American Council of Chemical Associations
- National Advisory Council for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- National Association of Christian College Admissions Personnel (now North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals; Huntington, IN)
- North American Coalition for Christian Admissions Professionals (Huntington, IN)
- National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
OTTAWA Steven Saddleback is the youth co-ordinator for the National Aboriginal Capital Corporation Association, which is putting on its first symposium for young entrepreneurs next month.