INDSPIRE, THE FORMER NATIONAL Aboriginal Achievement Foundation, will receive $1.
What does NAAF stand for?
NAAF stands for National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAAF
We have 12 other meanings of NAAF in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Agriculture Educators
- National Association of Agriculture Employees (Barnum, MN)
- Nigerian Association of Agricultural Education
- North American Academy of Ecumenists (Tampa, FL)
- National Association against the Exploitation of Children
- North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation
- North American Association for Environmental Education
- National Apartment Association Education Institute
- National Auctioneers Association Education Institute
- Nigerian American Agricultural Empowerment Programme (est. 2008)
- National Alopecia Areata Foundation
- National Amateur Athletic Federation (est. 1922)
- Naval Auxiliary Air Facility (US Navy)
- Naval Auxiliary Airfield
- Network Access Attachment Functions
- New African Artist's Foundation (UK)
- Northwest Africa Air Forces
- National Association of America's Finest Agents (Circle Pines, MN)
- National Association of American Family Agents (Circle Pines, MN)
- National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the generous support of Fort McKay, we were able to continue to celebrate the excellence in our Indigenous communities," said Roberta Jamieson, president and CEO of Indspire, formerly the National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation.
htm To obtain further information or an application form, please contact: Aboriginal Awards Program c/o National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation 70 Yorkville Avenue, Suite 33A Toronto, Ontario M5R 1B9 Ph: 1-800-329-9780 toll-free CN Scholarship For Women Deadline: October 15 each year CN encourages women to pursue non-traditional careers in areas such as trades, technology and operations.
These awards are the highest national honour Aboriginal people bestow on our own," said Roberta Jamieson, President and CEO of the National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation.
org/ - The National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation (NAAF) The National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation (NAAF) is a nationally registered non-profit organization dedicated to raising funds to deliver programs that provide the tools necessary for Aboriginal peoples especially youth to achieve brighter futures.
So a final thank you has to go out to the National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation, and the panel of judges who chose to honor these people this year.
Information: Manager of Human Resources Canadian Press 36 King Street East Toronto, Ontario M5C 2L9 Phone: (416) 594-2179 Fax: (416) 364-9283 National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation (NAAF) Shell Aboriginal Awards--NAAF Several awards presented yearly through the scholarship program of the National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation.
Produced by the National Aboriginal Achievement Foundation, it's in its 19th year of celebrating and awarding talented and dedicated people in the First Nations, Metis and Inuit community.