Lydick also accepted Abby Kelley Foster's nomination into the National Women's Hall of Fame and the National Abolition Hall of Fame and Museum in New York.
What does NAHOF stand for?
NAHOF stands for National Abolition Hall of Fame (Peterboro, New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHOF
- National Animal Health Monitoring System
- National Affordable Housing Network (Butte, MT)
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- North American Homeless News Network
- National Association of Holy Name Society
- National Aboriginal Health Organization (Canada)
- National Anti-Hunger Organizations
- National Association of Hearing Officials
- Native American Health Organization
- Network-Assisted Hand-Off/Hand-Over
- National Association on HIV Over Fifty
- Needs Assessment and Health Outcomes Unit (Australian health care)
- National Affordable Housing Programme (UK)
- National Animal Health Program (various organizations)
- National Association of Haitian Professionals
- National Association of Hispanic Publications
- National Association of Housing Partnerships (est. 1990)
- North American Health Plans, Inc.(est. 1983; administration)
- Nursing and Allied Health Professions (Indiana University of Pennsylvania; Indiana, PA)
- NAmibian Hang- and Paragliding Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
As it happens, Kelley Foster also will be inducted this fall into the National Abolition Hall of Fame and Museum in Peterborough, N.