Mad Hatter's Tea Party' Sept 9th to Benefit National Aids Memorial Grove SAN FRANCISCO, Aug.
What does NAMG stand for?
NAMG stands for National AIDS Memorial Grove
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAMG
We have 2 other meanings of NAMG in our Acronym Attic
- North American Muslim Foundation
- National and Aviation Meteorological Facsimile
- Newton Aycliffe Model Flying Club (UK)
- National Association of Medicaid Fraud Control Units
- Namibian Maritime and Fisheries Institute (Namibia)
- NATO Missile Firing Installation
- National Citizens Movement for Free Elections (organized 1983)
- National Movement for Free Elections (Philippines)
- National Association of Mortgage Field Services
- Nevada Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- North American Media Group
- North American Membership Group
- North American Mining Group
- North American Monitoring Group
- North Atlantic Marine Group
- Nitrate Assimilation: Molecular and Genetic Aspects (plant biology)
- North Arkansas Meat Goat Association
- North American Marine General Insurance Company, Ltd. (Oregon)
- North American Man Gerbil Love Association
- North American Man Goat Love Association (humor)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second grove was established by Congress and the President as the National AIDS Memorial Grove, a place of sorrow and solace for anyone touched by the disease.
United has had prior relationships with gay events and organizations, but some groups, including Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund and the National AIDS Memorial Grove, severed ties as part of the boycott.
But now that landscaping has been completed at the National AIDS Memorial Grove, visitors to San Francisco can pay homage year-round to those lost to the epidemic.
In San Francisco, about 300 people gathered at a new National AIDS Memorial Grove in Golden Gate Park.
UnitedHealthcare Sponsoring Program to Provide $1,000 to $2,500 in Scholarships to Eligible Students * Scholarship Applications Being Accepted through October 5 (th ) from College-Bound High School Seniors and College Under-Graduates; Awardees to be Announced on World AIDS Day, December 1, 2012 SAN FRANCISCO -- The National AIDS Memorial Grove announced the expansion of its Young Leaders Scholarship Program, making available $1,000 to $2,500 scholarships to young leaders.
Macy's and American Express are pleased to announce that a portion of the funds raised from Passport 20/02 will be used to build a beautiful stone overlook in the National AIDS Memorial Grove located in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park.
17(th) Annual World AIDS Day Hosts Ryan White's Mom Jeanne White Ginder on December 1 Youth Scholarship Winners to be Announced As New Generation of AIDS Activists Take Center Stage SAN FRANCISCO -- The National AIDS Memorial Grove will commemorate World AIDS Day & the 20th Anniversary of the Ryan White CARE Act on December 1.