With 21 academic departments and 185 faculty members, UCMS provides expert help to international agencies such as United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund, World Health Organisation, World Bank and National Aids Control Organisation.
What does NACO stand for?
NACO stands for National AIDS Control Organisation (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACO
We have 29 other meanings of NACO in our Acronym Attic
- North American Cellular Network
- North Antrim Community Network (Ireland)
- Sodium Cyanide
- Native American Church of North America
- North American Consortium of Nursing and Allied Health
- National Advisory Committee on Nutrition Education (UK)
- National Advisory Council for Nursing Education and Practice
- National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Name Authority Cooperative (Program for Cooperative Cataloging project)
- National Aeronautical Charting Office (US FAA)
- National Arts Centre Orchestra (Canada)
- National Assessment Coordination Office (USGCRP)
- National Association of Charterboat Operators
- National Association of Civic Officers
- National Association of Counties (Washington, DC, USA)
- National Association of Countries
- National Auxiliary Conference
- National Commodore
- Naval Acquisition Contract Officer
- Navy Cool (propellant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have got more awareness about what people need to do to know about National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) and AIDS, what all precautions have to be taken and how to treat people who are suffering from AIDS.
The state health department is likely to enter into an agreement with the National AIDS Control Organisation (Naco) soon for the third phase of implementation of Aids control programmes.
In August 2011, we started the social target intervention programme in association with the National AIDS Control Organisation ( NACO) for sex workers.
Speaking at the event, Aradhana Johri, Additional Secretary National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO), affirmed the importance of these populations to the national HIV prevention strategy.
With the National Aids Control Organisation (Naco) admitting that 18,000 children got HIV from 65,000 HIV-positive mothers in 2009, questions are being raised as to who should be held responsible for this gross neglect.
This was one of the key messages emanating from a day-long panel discussion on HIV Sensitive Social Protection organised by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and the National AIDS Control Organisation (NACO) in New Delhi.
This comes in the wake of the National AIDS Control Organisation ( NACO) looking for insurance products for people infected with HIV.