The directors of the National AIDS Commission in Senegal and the National AIDS Control Council in Kenya have now acknowledged the existence of MSM and the need to address them in national HIV policy.
What does NACC stand for?
NACC stands for National AIDS Control Council (Kenya)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NACC
We have 193 other meanings of NACC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of County Behavioral Health Directors
- North American Contract Bridge League
- North American Conference on British Studies
- National Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapists
- NASA ADP Consolidation Center
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce (Tennessee)
- National Academy of Chiropractic Coders (Gaylord, MI)
- National Access Customer Centers (GTE)
- National Advisory Committee on Children (various organizations)
- National AIDS Co-ordinating Committee (Trinidad and Tobago)
- National Association of Care Catering (West Sussex, UK)
- National Association of Career Colleges
- National Association of Catholic Chaplains
- National Association of Childbearing Centers
- National Association of Colitis and Crohn's Disease (UK)
- National Association of Congregational Churches (Philippines)
- National Association of Counsel for Children
- National Automatic Controls Conference
- National Automobile Chamber of Commerce (1913-1934)
- National Mall and Memorial Parks (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
By mid-2009, AKU had conducted 15 trainings and participated in follow-up experience-sharing forums conducted in conjunction with the country's National AIDS Control Councils (NACC), where project work plans developed by nurses were reviewed for compliance with the respective national HIV/AIDS Strategic Plans.
Despite the violence, the National AIDS Control Council says the national HIV and AIDS programme has registered significant progress with adult HIV prevalence down to 5.
8) Participants in the JAPR are limited to donors, representatives of the National AIDS Authority, the National AIDS Control Council (NACC), line ministries, and select CSOs, who most notably are those often engaged by the NACC or by INGOs that are not funded by the NACC.
A new National AIDS Control Council (NACC) will shepherd these funds to local groups.
Africa: National AIDS Control Council - Kenya Mombasa Municipal Council - Kenya RNGOs Forum - Rwanda National AIDS Secretariat - Sierra Leone SANTA - South Africa Humana People to People - South Africa CHAMPS - Zambia Chainama College of Health Sciences - Zambia ZamAction - Zambia Tiny Tim and Friends Foundation - Zambia Madaliso Home Based Care - Zambia
To address this need, the Population Council and the National AIDS Control Council of Kenya convened an international meeting in May 2008 to highlight research conducted by the Population Council and other organizations.
It is a member of the Kenya Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria Country Coordinating Mechanism and is supported by Action Aid International Kenya and the Policy Project, and works in partnership with the Kenyan National AIDS Control Council (NACC) and UNAIDS.