The Thesaurus of Educational Descriptors, compiled by information specialists at the National AIDS Clearinghouse, was used to determine completeness and accuracy of the third domain, Education and Prevention.
What does NAC stand for?
NAC stands for National AIDS Clearinghouse (US CDC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAC
We have 520 other meanings of NAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Administrative Council (National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics)
- National Administrator's Credential
- National Adoption Center
- National Advertising Campaign
- National Advisory Committee
- National Advisory Council
- National Advocacy Center
- National Agency Check
- National Agricultural Center (UK)
- National Agroforestry Center
- National Aids Council (WHO)
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- National Amateur Championship (Ogden, UT; dog competition)
- National Aquaculture Council
- National Archives of Canada
- National Arts Centre (Ottawa, Canada)
- National Arts Council
- National Asbestos Council
- National Association for Continence
- National Association of Cities
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Prevention Information Network Replaces and Expands the CDC's National AIDS Clearinghouse to Include Prevention of Related Diseases and to Improve Access to Information DURHAM, NC, July 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Working under contract with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Analytical Sciences Inc.
From information provided by the Centers for Disease Control National AIDS Clearinghouse * In many HIV-infected individuals, diseases of the skin or mucous membranes are the first signs of disease progression.