18-20 4 The Association of General 1,500 July 21-26 Baptists 5 National AHEC Organization 1,200 Sept.
What does NAO stand for?
NAO stands for National AHEC (Area Health Education Center) Organization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAO
We have 96 other meanings of NAO in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Nigerian Theatre Arts Practitioners
- Normalized Average Noise Threshold Energy
- National Association of Nigerian Traders
- Notice Advisory to NAVSTAR Users
- Notice Advisories to NAVSTAR (Navigation Satellite Timing and Ranging) Users
- Neighbours' Alliance of North York (Canada)
- Norwegian Artists in New York
- National Association of New Zealand Quilters (est. 1994)
- Nasal Airway Obstruction
- National Academy of Opticianry
- National Applications Office (US DHS)
- National Astronomical Observatory (Japan)
- National Audit Office (UK government)
- National Authorising Officer (various nations)
- Native American Outreach
- Natural Atomic Orbital
- Naval Aviation Observer
- Négociation Annuelle Obligatoire (French: Mandatory Annual Negotiation)
- New Account Opening (various companies)
- New Age Outlaws (wrestling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MedCAREERS JV, LLC, privately held and based in Atlanta has developed Private Label sites for partners such as Martin Fletcher, NursingCenter, MomMD and National AHEC Organization.
During the twentieth anniversary of the national AHEC system, Donald A.