NEW YORK, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- This evening, National 4-H Council will hold its annual 4-H Legacy Awards Gala at the Hilton New York in New York City.
What does N4HC stand for?
N4HC stands for National 4-H (Head, Heart, Hands, Health) Council
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Negativity at 400 Milliseconds
- National Association of Area Agencies on Aging (600+ county/multicounty in U.S.; administers government funds for aging programs)
- Network for All (Austria)
- Notebooks for Books
- Norman Creek Catchment Coordinating Committee (Australia)
- North Central Camera Club Council
- North Central Community College Conference (athletic conference)
- Northern California Council of Camera Clubs
- Nature 4 Future (beauty products; Finland)
- News for Gamers
- Nurses 4 London (London, UK)
- Networking 4 Success
- Not for You (song)
- NASTRAN for Windows (computer program)
- Nintendo Entertainment System 5
- Neutrophil 5-Nucleotidase
- Purchases by Bureau of Supplies and Accounts for the Bureau of Ships (US Navy)
- Purchases by the Bureau of Supplies and Accounts for the Bureau of Yards and Docks (US Navy)
- Nintendo 64
- Nintendo 64DD (Nintendo 64 video game System Add-On)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National 4-H Council and Tractor Supply Company (TSC) partnered together last fall in two nationwide programs that brought in more than $200,000 for local 4-H youth across the country.
The more historic portions of the show feature a complete national 4-H uniform and accompanying dress pattern circa 1960, and the 1932 accounting records of a young woman that detail her project expenses.
The National 4-H Council awards the New York Life Foundation (NYL) with the Crystal Clover Award, recognizing the company for its continued support of the 4-H movement.
National 4-H Council is pleased to announce the addition of several leading executives in healthcare, life insurance, retail and agriculture to the organization's Board of Trustees.
president and CEO of National 4-H Council, America's largest youth-development organization.
4, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Department of Justice's Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) has awarded a $5 million grant to National 4-H Council in continued support of the 4-H National Mentoring program.
24 car driven by Jeff Gordon (shown above) in a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at the Kansas City Speedway on October 4, kicking off National 4-H Week.