Nation's Restaurant News and WD Partners' second annual Consumer Picks survey reveals how diners really feel about restaurant brands NEW YORK, Aug.
What does NRN stand for?
NRN stands for Nation's Restaurant News
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRN
We have 43 other meanings of NRN in our Acronym Attic
- Natural Resource Management South East Queensland (Australia)
- Nationally Recognized Municipal Securities Information Respository
- Neuromuscular Release Massage Therapy
- Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy
- Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy Australia
- National Railway Majdoor Union
- Natural Resources Management Unit (Organization of Eastern Caribbean States)
- Newborn Rhesus Monkey Uterus (cells)
- National Rangeland Management Working Group
- NASCAR (National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing) Racing News (now NASCAR Network)
- National Radio Network (various locations)
- National Research Networks
- Network Resource Negotiator
- Network Routing Number (AT&T)
- New Republic Navy (gaming)
- Next Random Number
- NIMA (National Imagery and Mapping Agency) Reference Number (USGS)
- No Reply Necessary
- No Response Necessary/Needed
- Non Resident Nepali Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current Lebhar-Friedman properties include: Chain Store Age, a monthly for executives with home centers, supermarkets, drug chains, and discount and department stores; Drug Store News, published 17 times a year for professionals at chain and independent drug stores, discount stores and wholesalers; DSN Retailing Today, produced nine times a year for executives at department stores, clubs, super centers and specialty chain stores; Home Channel News, published 22 times a year for executives selling hardware and home improvement products to consumers and building professionals; Nation's Restaurant News, a weekly for the food service industry; and, Chain Store Guide, an online information service.
3) Denny's is ranked in prominent positions in many national publications like Entrepreneur, Franchise Times and Nation's Restaurant News.
Papiernik, a Pulitzer Prize winning business reporter, has covered financial news for Nation's Restaurant News since 1994 and has been closely following Boston Market over the last three years.
They are predicting expansion of 24 more locations next year and 36 added in 2005, according to a special report in the Nation's Restaurant News, a trade publication.
publishers of Nation's Restaurant News (NRN) and NRN-Online - www.
According to an article by Carolyn Walkup in the Nation's Restaurant News, a trade publication, mainstream non-Japanese restaurants are starting to offer sushi and sashimi on their menus.
Nation's Restaurant News (NRN), the newsweekly of the foodservice industry, will produce and manage FS/TEC '96 with Robert N.