The complexity is mind-numbing," says neuroscientist Stephen Ginsberg of the Nathan Kline Institute and New York University Langone Medical Center, who wasn't involved in the studies.
What does NKI stand for?
NKI stands for Nathan Kline Institute (for Psychiatric Research; Orangeburg, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NKI
We have 3 other meanings of NKI in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Ketotic Hyperosmolar Coma
- North Karelia Hospital District (Finland)
- Northern Kentucky Health District
- Neurologische Klinik Hessisch Oldendorf (German: Neurological Clinic Hawick)
- North Korea Human Rights
- Northern Kentucky Human Resources Association (Erlanger, KY)
- North Kingstown High School (North Kingstown, Rhode Island)
- North Kitsap High School (Poulsbo, Washington)
- Northeast Kingdom Human Services (est. 1960; Vermont)
- Nash Kelvinator International (automobile)
- National Karate Institute (Moorestown, NJ)
- Nederlands Kanker Instituut (Dutch: Netherlands Cancer Institute)
- No Known Injury
- Norsk Kunnskaps Institutt (Norwegian Knowledge Institute)
- Nursing Knowledge International (Indianapolis, IN)
- New Kansai International Airport Company (Japan)
- Northern Kentucky Ice Center (Crescent Springs, KY)
- Non-Keyboard Input Devices
- North Korea International Documentation Project (Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars; Washington, DC)
- Norsk Kinesisk Ingeniørforening (Norwegian: Norwegian Chinese Engineering Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The interventions shown to be associated with high rates of follow-up care are administrative coordination between the discharging and receiving mental health units that is modest in cost and within the means of most psychiatric units in community treatment systems," said Jean-Pierre Lindenmayer, MD, study co-author and Director, Psychopharmacology Research Unit, Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Manhattan Psychiatric Center, New York, N.
Leslie Citrome of the Nathan Kline Institute for Psychiatric Research, Orangeburg, N.