This evening, Green and her team face another motivated team of South Los Angeles students in the Thinkfinity Bowl Championship at the Nate Holden Performing Arts Center at 4718 W.
What does NHPAC stand for?
NHPAC stands for Nate Holden Performing Arts Center (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHPAC
- New Hampshire Police Association
- New Hampshire Preservation Alliance
- New Hampshire Press Association
- New Hampshire Providers Association (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Psychological Association
- New Hampshire Pyrotechnics Association (est. 1989)
- New Health Plan Accreditation (National Committee for Quality Assurance)
- North Hill Preservation Association
- Northland Heat Pump Association
- Nurse Healers Professional Association
- National Health Priority Action Council (Australia)
- New Hospital Pharmaceutical Assessment Process
- New Hampshire Partnership for the Advancement of Postsecondary Education Research
- National Housing and Planning Advice Unit (UK)
- Nittany Highland Pipe Band (State College, PA)
- National Heads-Up Poker Championship (NBC)
- National Health Performance Committee (Australia)
- National Horse Protection Coalition
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Ltd (India)
- NATO Hawk Production Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 and 4 at the Nate Holden Performing Arts Center, 4718 W.
Black Roots: Tracing the Family Tree" Led by Author, Lecturer and Genealogist, Tony Burroughs LOS ANGELES -- On Saturday, July 17, 2010, Broadway Federal Bank hosted a genealogy seminar entitled "Black Roots: Tracing the Family Tree" at the Nate Holden Performing Arts Center in Mid-City Los Angeles.
LOS ANGELES -- On Saturday, March 21, 2009, Broadway Federal Bank is hosting a Town Hall Meeting, "Understanding the Stimulus Package" at the Nate Holden Performing Arts Center, 4718 W.
LOS ANGELES -- On Saturday, October 11, 2008, Broadway Federal Bank is hosting a Town Hall Meeting, "Understanding the Financial Crisis" at the Nate Holden Performing Arts Center, 4718 W.