The safety and security of the children is of utmost concern and the Nassau County Police Department continues to advance preventative measures that enhance education and preparedness.
What does NCPD stand for?
NCPD stands for Nassau County Police Department (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NCPD
We have 45 other meanings of NCPD in our Acronym Attic
- North County Physical Conditioning Club (San Marcos, CA)
- National Certification Program for Construction Code Inspectors
- National Coalition for the Protection of Children and Families
- Non-Cooperative Power Control Game
- National Committee for the Protection of Common Land Resources
- Nature Clinical Practice Cardiovascular Medicine
- National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (India)
- National Conference on Peacemaking and Conflict Resolution (Bensalem, PA)
- Nested Competitive Polymerase Chain Reaction (DNA studies)
- Nottingham City Primary Care Trust
- National Corridor Planning and Development
- National Council for People with Disabilities (Ireland)
- National Council for Population and Development
- Navy Civilian Personnel Directive
- Navy Current Procurement Directive
- New Castle Police Department
- National Coalition of Petroleum Dry Cleaners
- National Center for Preparedness Detection and Control of Infectious Diseases (CDC)
- North County Professional Development Federation (California)
- Northern California Pharmaceutical Discussion Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nassau County Police Department is very concerned about this situation.
Police sources said Cody called the Nassau County Police Department on Thursday.
The paper said that the grand-jury activity was instigated by the New York Asset Forfeiture Task Force, an ad-hoc law enforcement group that includes the New York City and Nassau County police departments, the U.
5) Nassau County, New York The Nassau County Police Department currently receives more than 100,000 alarm transmissions annually; fewer than one percent indicate actual emergencies.
This has enabled us to see an end-to-end value in the system - from incident response and investigation to prosecution and crime analysis," said William Flanagan, Deputy Commissioner of the Nassau County Police Department.
Further, Parker Waichman Alonso LLP has demanded that the County of Nassau, the Nassau County District Attorney's Office, Nassau County Executive's Office, Nassau County Child Protective Services and Nassau County Police Department preserve all evidence relating to the murders of Jewell and her siblings, Michael Demesyeux and Innocent Demesyeux.
Pyramid, a turnkey telecommunications network services firm with a contract to install new computers and scanners in Nassau County Police Department vehicles, leased the space at 325 Duffy Ave.