Meanwhile, the real estate sector continued its decline, falling 11 percent overall led by Amer Group Holding, Palm Hills Development Company, Nasr Company for Civil Works and Cairo Development and Investment.
What does NCCW stand for?
NCCW stands for Nasr Company for Civil Works (Egypt; stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCCW
We have 16 other meanings of NCCW in our Acronym Attic
- National Council of Churches in the United States of America
- National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws
- 1st North Carolina Colored Volunteers (Civil War regiment)
- National Coalition for Church Vocations (Chicago, IL)
- National Council of Concerned Volunteers (Philippines)
- Non-Clathrin-Coated Vesicle
- Newport County Convention and Visitors Bureau (Newport, RI)
- Northern Cincinnati Convention and Visitors Bureau (Ohio)
- Northern California Collegiate Volleyball League
- North Central Conference of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (Illinois)
- National Chiropractic Care Week (Chiropractors' Association of Australia)
- National Council for Child Welfare (Sudan, Africa)
- National Council for Conservation of Wildlife (Pakistan)
- National Council of Catholic Women
- Noncontact Cooling Water
- Northern California Center for Well-Being (Santa Rosa, CA)
- National Convention Convening Work Committee (Myanmar)
- National Commission for Child Welfare and Development (Ministry of Social Welfare and Special Education; Pakistan)
- North Coast County Water District (Pacifica, CA)
- Non-Core Competencies Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
GN4ME Nasr to up capital The Nasr Company for Civil Works said it will increase its issued capital from LE 20 million to LE 25 million financed from the company's retained earnings and distributed over 1 million free shares, according to a company advertisement.
For the same reporting period, Nasr Company for Civil Works saw net profit grow to LE 16.