Two of the four IBAs were signed with local First Nations: the Naskapi Nation of Kawawachikamach and the Innu Matimekush-Lac John.
What does NNK stand for?
NNK stands for Naskapi Nation of Kawawachikamach (Labrador and Quebec, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NNK
We have 5 other meanings of NNK in our Acronym Attic
- Northern New Jersey Interscholastic League
- Northern New Jersey Maternal Child Health Consortium
- Northern New Jersey Plant (engineering and facilities maintenance show)
- North Northamptonshire Joint Planning Unit (UK)
- Northern New Jersey Region
- Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh
- Northern New Jersey Section of the Mercedes-Benz Club of America
- Northern New Jersey Spinal Cord Injury System
- Northern New Jersey Square Dancers Association
- 4-(Methylnitrosamino)-1- (3-Pyridyl)-1-Butanone
- No Nonsense Kits
- Non-Nuclear Kill
- Northern Neck (Virginia)
- Northern Nevada Kart Club
- Nearest Neighbor Kalman Filter
- New North Klang Valley Expressway (Malaysia)
- Nudge, Nudge, Know What I Mean (Monty Python)
- Nuorten Naisten Kristillinen Yhdistys (Finnish: Young Women's Christian Association)
- National Natural Landmark (US)
- National Negro League
Samples in periodicals archive:
In September 2010 LIM signed an Impact Benefit Agreement with the Naskapi Nation of Kawawachikamach (near Schefferville), following a long period of co-operation since the initial MOU was signed with Naskapi in April 2008.
; Council of Naskapi Nation of Kawawachikamach (Que.
Political / First Nations Developments In September 2010 LIM entered into an Impact Benefits Agreement ("IBA") with the Naskapi Nation of Kawawachikamach (the "Naskapi Nation") with respect to the development and operation of the Schefferville Project in Labrador.
10 September 2010 Anglesey Mining plc LSE:AYM LIM signs Impact Benefits Agreement with Naskapi Nation Anglesey Mining plc's 41% owned associate Labrador Iron Mines (TSX:LIM) has reported that it and the Naskapi Nation of Kawawachikamach (near Schefferville) Quebec have entered into an Impact Benefits Agreement ("IBA") with respect to the development and operation of LIM's Schefferville Iron Ore Project in Western Labrador.