In place of flowers, contributions may be made to the Nashua River Watershed Association, 592 Main Street, Groton, MA 01450, the Lancaster Historical Commission, Box 351, Lancaster, MA 01523 or Friends of the Oxbow National Wildlife Refuge, 302 Green Road, Bolton, MA 01740.
What does NRWA stand for?
NRWA stands for Nashua River Watershed Association (New Hampshire)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRWA
We have 2 other meanings of NRWA in our Acronym Attic
- Narodni Registr Vrozenych Vad (Czech: National Register of Congenital Abnormalities)
- National Rail Vikas Yojana (India)
- Natural Resources Workshop (various locations)
- Nicholl, Ross, and West (TV production team)
- Nicolson-Ross-Weir (measurement technique)
- Non-Revenue Water
- Nonradioactive Waste
- Nordrhein-Westfalen (German: North Rhine-Westphalia)
- North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany)
- Northern Right Whale
- National Resume Writers' Association (est. 1997)
- National Rural Water Association
- Nebraska Rural Water Association
- Nordrhein-Westfälische Akademie der Wissenschaften
- National Replacement Window Advisory Service (York, England, UK)
- Naval Rotary Wing Aircraft Test Squadron
- National Register of Warranted Builders (Federation of Master Builders; UK)
- Northern Region Water Board (Malawi)
- National Right to Work Committee (Springfield, VA; est. 1955)
- Northern Rivers Writers' Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
Geological Survey, the Neponset River Watershed Association, the Acton Parent Involvement Program and Nashua River Watershed Association.
Examples include the Connecticut River Watershed Council founded in 1952, (21) the Merrimack River Watershed Council founded in 1978, (22) the Nashua River Watershed Association founded in 1969, (23) the Housatonic Valley Association founded in 1941, (24) and even the tiny Massachusetts and Rhode Island watershed of the beautiful ecological treasure of the Westport River.
Stoddart founded the Groton-based Nashua River Watershed Association, one of the groups that would work with the National Park Service.
The Nashua River Watershed Association (NRWA) 2012 Online Auction is open; proceeds to benefit the NRWA.
The Mount Grace Land Conservation Trust is working with three similar organizations - the North County Land Trust of Fitchburg, the East Quabbin Land Trust and the Nashua River Watershed Association - as well as the state Department of Conservation and Recreation's Division of Supply Protection to create the 20-mile tract.
The Wekepeke Watershed Restoration Initiative committee is made up of representatives from Clinton, Lancaster, Leominster and Sterling as well as the Nashua River Watershed Association, the Central Massachusetts Chapter of Trout Unlimited, Rushing Rivers Institute, and the state Department of Fisheries and Wildlife.
Working with Mount Grace and the state Department of Conservation and Recreation's Division of Water Supply Protection are the East Quabbin Land Trust, the Nashua River Watershed Association, the North County Land Trust and Mr.