Kurup, a ninth grader at Nashua High School, competed alongside nine other finalists yesterday during a live competition at the 3M Innovation Center in St.
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for Nashua High School (Nashua, NH, USA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- National Human Radiobiology Tissue Repository (US Transuranium and Uranium Registries; US DOE and Washington State University)
- National Home Reading Union (UK)
- National Human Rights Unit
- North Harbour Rugby Union (New Zealand)
- Normal Heart Rate Variability
- Nance-Horan Syndrome
- Nanuet High School (Nanuet, NY)
- Napa High School (California)
- Naples High School (Naples, Florida, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
on Sunday, June 24, 2012 at Nashua High School South in Nashua, NH.
11,18, 25 Where: September sessions at The Derryfield School, Manchester; October sessions at Nashua High School, Nashua Cost: $30 Contact: Darthmouth Community Medical School, 603-653-0771, dartmouth.
: Life jacket for prolonged search and rescue * Nashua High School North (Nashua, N.
She attended Clinton and Winchendon high schools and graduated from Nashua High School in New Hampshire and the David Hale Fanning Trade High School in Worcester.
It was a $143 million project, likely the largest capital project in New Hampshire history, which paid for the renovation of Nashua High School South and the construction of Nashua High School North.
A young girl in the crowd at a Nashua high school just asked Hillary Clinton how she knows she would not have gone to war in Iraq like President Bush if she were president.
Jennifer, a senior at Nashua High School North, is the co-founder and president of a volunteer organization that raises awareness of domestic abuse and bullying through brochures, self-defense seminars and speaking engagements.