Photo Opportunities: William Cavanaugh, Governor Easley, Public School Forum President John Dornan, 45 superintendents, principals and administrators from Brunswick County, Cumberland County, Granville County, Halifax County, Hoke County, Lee County, Nash-Rocky Mount Schools, Pamlico County and Scotland County.
What does NRMS stand for?
NRMS stands for Nash-Rocky Mount Schools (Nashville, NC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRMS
We have 22 other meanings of NRMS in our Acronym Attic
- National Resident Matching Program
- Natural Resource Management Program
- Natural Resource Monitoring Partnership (USGS)
- Naval Radioactive Materials Permit
- Non-Reversible Motor Pump
- Non-Resonant Multiphoton Ionization
- Nash-Rocky Mount Public Schools (Nashville, NC)
- North Raleigh Model Railroad Club (North Carolina)
- National Risk Management Research Laboratory (US EPA)
- New River / Mount Rogers Workforce Investment Board (Radford, VA)
- Natural Resource Management System (USACE)
- Navy Retention Monitoring System
- Neutralization-Reionization Mass Spectrometry (mass spectrometry)
- North Royalton Middle School (Ohio)
- Novell Remote and Managed Services
- Natural Resource Management Standing Committee (Australia)
- Northern Rocky Mountain Science Center
- Normalized Residual Mean Square Difference
- normalized root mean square deviation (mathematics)
- Normalized Root Mean Square Error
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:PCOM), a high capacity, fixed wireless access equipment supplier, has opened the on-ramp to the Information Superhighway to 2,000 children of Nash-Rocky Mount Schools in Nashville, North Carolina.
Twiford, Superintendent Nash-Rocky Mount Schools OUTSTANDING SECONDARY/POST SECONDARY COORDINATORS: $1,000 EACH Alice Lance, Vocational Director Swain County Schools Dr.