Identification of a new potential airway irritation marker, palate lung nasal epithelial clone protein, in human nasal lavage fluid with two-dimensional electrophoresis and matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-time of flight.
What does NLF stand for?
NLF stands for Nasal Lavage Fluid
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NLF
We have 61 other meanings of NLF in our Acronym Attic
- National Law Enforcement Trainers Association
- National Law Enforcement Technology Center (US National Institute of Justice)
- National Law Enforcement Training Center
- Nebraska Law Enforcement Training Center (Grand Island, NE)
- National Law Enforcement Telecommunications System
- National Low-Emission Vehicle Program
- nonlinear eddy viscosity model
- Nitrogen Loss Estimation Worksheet (agriculture)
- North Luzon Expressway (Philippines)
- Nursing Licensure Examinations
- Nasolabial Fold (facial feature)
- National Land Fund (Hungary)
- National League of Families of American Prisoners and Missing in Southeast Asia (est. 1970)
- National Liberation Front
- National Library of Finland
- National Lottery Fund
- Native Log Format
- Natural Laminar Flow
- Nearest Landing Field
- Net Lease Forum (investing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We followed exhaled nitric oxide, nasal NO, lung functions, cytokines [tumor necrosis factor-[alpha] (TNF-[alpha]), interleukin-4 (IL-4), IL-6, and IL-12] and NO in nasal lavage fluid (NAL) during and after the exposures.
MRX-4 reduced eosinophil numbers, and levels of IL-5, IL-13, eotaxin, MCP-1 and TNF-alpha in nasal lavage fluid were lower during NAC compared to Control.