However, as the articles evolved, it became evident that using the narrower term of online education was more precise when coupled with the term technology.
What does NT stand for?
NT stands for Narrower Term (lexicography)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NT
We have 37 other meanings of NT in our Acronym Attic
- Nederlandse Studenten Zwem Kompetitie (Dutch: Dutch Student Swimming Competition)
- Niezalezny Samorzadny Zwiazek Zawodowy (Independent and Self-Governing Trade Union Solidarnosc)
- End (Physical) Termination of the DSL at the User
- Nano-Technician (gaming, Anarchy Online)
- nano-Tesla (10^-9 Tesla; magnetic field strength measurement unit)
- Narrative Therapy (psychotherapy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But PTSD is graded in narrower terms focusing on the severity of the original trauma or the patient's symptoms--not on a broader continuum as is often seen in practice.
Alternatively, users can select from pre-generated thesauri and ontologies to further refine or expand queries using synonyms and broader or narrower terms.
Individual" is a much narrower term than "taxpayer" Under Sec.
The proposal created an exception for "tax-related services" but did not define this term and in fact used a narrower term, "traditional tax preparation services," in a context that implied the latter was the preferred interpretation.
Fund-raising becomes the narrower term that is restricted to those activities that deal directly with donor relations (p.
Identify broader and narrower term and phrase suggestions from the Matthew Bender treatise, The Attorney's Dictionary of Patent Claims and Ei Compendex(R) Thesaurus.
In addition, thesauri and ontologies can be incorporated to refine or expand queries using synonyms and broader or narrower terms.