To an unintended receiver, DSSS appears as low-power wide band noise and is rejected (ignored) by most narrow band receivers.
What does NBR stand for?
NBR stands for Narrow Band Receiver
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NBR
We have 70 other meanings of NBR in our Acronym Attic
- National Brand Qualifier (proof of purchase)
- Network Business Quarterly
- Next Best Qualified (dog breeding and showing)
- Nitrobenzothiazolo Quinolinium (pharmacology)
- National Beef Quality Audit
- Narrow-Based Quad Cane (physical therapy)
- Narrow-Beam Quad Sector
- National Board for Quality Promotion (India)
- National Best Quality Software Awards (Sri Lanka)
- Butadiene-acrylonitrile copolymer rubber
- National Bank of Romania
- National Benefit Resources Group
- National Board of Revenue (Bangladesh)
- National Board of Review
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
- National Broadcast Radio
- National Bureau of Asian Research
- National Burn Repository
- National Business Review (New Zealand weekly business newspaper)
- Natural Background Radiation (radioactivity)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Receivers Motorola's MC33590 and MC33591 narrow band receivers provide high immunity to interference as well as a high level of integration.
In the 1990s, NRL, again working closely with NRAO, developed and deployed a narrow band receiver system operating at 74 MHz, so called the '4-band' system for its operating wavelength of nearly 4 meters.