Region Final audit approved for green repair projects The Massachusetts School Building Authority Board of Directors yesterday approved final audits for green repair projects at schools in Gardner and in the Narragansett Regional School District, which includes Templeton and Phillipston.
What does NRSD stand for?
NRSD stands for Narragansett Regional School District (Phillipston, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NRSD
We have 4 other meanings of NRSD in our Acronym Attic
- National Radio Science Conference
- National Radio Systems Committee
- National Remote Sensing Centre (India; formerly National Remote Sensing Agency)
- National Republican Senatorial Campaign (politics)
- National Republican Senatorial Committee
- National Residential Sales Center (Sprint)
- National Road Service Commission
- Network Reliability Steering Committee (FCC)
- National Remote Sensing Center of China
- National Republican Senatorial Campaign Committee (politics)
- Nashoba Regional School District (Bolton, MA)
- Non-Resuscitated Sudden Death
- Northern Rivers Social Development Council (Australia)
- National Report on the State of the Environment
- National Retail Sales Estimate (ShopperTrak)
- Navy Region Southeast
- Neuron Restrictive Silencer Element (neuroscience)
- Neutron Resonance Spin-Echo (spectrometer)
- New and Renewable Sources of Energy
- Nonreferenced Single-Ended
Samples in periodicals archive:
COLUMN: FROM THE REGION Templeton Voters reject override, three debt exclusions TEMPLETON - Voters last night rejected all four ballot questions, including a request by the Narragansett Regional School District to increase its budget by $224,000.
Templeton Voters will decide on school budget boost TEMPLETON - The town budget was approved last month, but voters are being asked tomorrow in a special election to approve a few more items, including increasing the Narragansett Regional School District budget by $224,000 in a Proposition 2-1/2 override.
The Narragansett Regional School District in Templeton and Phillipston is where the most students who leave Gardner schools go.
An anonymous donor provided funds for free breakfasts for students in all six schools in the Narragansett Regional School District.
The Phillipston seat on the Narragansett Regional School District Committee, left open by the decision by Bryan Ward, 35-year veteran of the committee, not to run, will be sought by former Phillipston Selectman Daniel F.
Hemman, former superintendent of the Narragansett Regional School District in Phillipston and Templeton.
Kim Ring Phillipston Town drops its protest of Narragansett charge PHILLIPSTON - A special town meeting to contest the town's assessment for the Narragansett Regional School District budget was closed without action last night because changes in the state minimum contribution requirements allowed reductions of the town's school cost.