What does NRVV stand for?
NRVV stands for Narodni Registr Vrozenych Vad (Czech: National Register of Congenital Abnormalities)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National RV Holdings, Inc.
- Newton Regis Village Hall (est. 2005; Staffordshire, UK)
- Natural Resources and Values Information System (Ministry of Natural Resources; Ontario, Canada)
- Neonatal Rat Ventricular Myocytes
- National Roadside Vegetation Management Association
- Named Return Value Optimization (compiler optimization on a function)
- National Recreational Vehicle Owners Club
- New River Valley Planning District Commission (Radford, VA)
- Nuclear Resonance Vibrational Spectroscopy
- New River Valley Senior Services (Virginia)
- National Rail Vikas Yojana (India)
- Natural Resources Workshop (various locations)
- Nicholl, Ross, and West (TV production team)
- Nicolson-Ross-Weir (measurement technique)
- Non-Revenue Water
- Nonradioactive Waste
- Nordrhein-Westfalen (German: North Rhine-Westphalia)
- North Rhine-Westphalia (Germany)
- Northern Right Whale
- Nashua River Watershed Association (New Hampshire)