Bennett, CEO of ADAC; Kevin Knight, Chief Officer of Strategy and Planning, Etihad; Kosaburo Morinaka, President and CEO, Narita International Airport Corporation, Japan and Second Vice President ACI ASIA-PACIFIC; and Declan Collier, CEO, Dublin Airports Authority and President, ACI EUROPE.
What does NIAC stand for?
NIAC stands for Narita International Airport Corporation (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NIAC
We have 63 other meanings of NIAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Insurers Audit Bureau
- National Investment Advisory Board (Australia)
- Nose in a Book
- Nuclear Institute for Agriculture and Biology (Pakistan)
- Nucleo Investigativo Antincendio Boschivo (Italian)
- Nugget in a Biscuit
- National Italian American Bar Association
- Northern Ireland Anti-Bullying Forum (UK)
- Northern Ireland Annual Business Inquiry
- Not In Anybody's Back Yard
- NASA Institute for Advanced Concepts
- National Industry Advisory Committee
- National Infertility Awareness Campaign
- National Information & Analysis Center
- National Infrastructure Advisory Committee
- National Infrastructure Advisory Council
- National Interagency Aviation Council (National Fire and Aviation Executive Board)
- National Internet Advisory Committee
- National Iranian American Council (Washington, DC)
- Naval Intelligence Automation Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
OWe are evaluating various options to be more aggresive from a marketing point of view and offer new services to airlines,O said Hideharu Miyamoto, senior manager of strategic planning at Narita International Airport Corporation (NAA).
Emirates flight EK 318 was greeted at Narita Airport with a water cannon ceremony while the Emirates delegation, headed by Richard Vaughan, Divisional Senior Vice President of Commercial Operations Worldwide, was welcomed by Kosaburo Morinaka, President and CEO of Narita International Airport Corporation.