Narcotrend monitoring allows faster emergence and a reduction of drug consumption in propofol-remifentanil anesthesia.
What does NT stand for?
NT stands for Narcotrend
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NT
We have 37 other meanings of NT in our Acronym Attic
- North Shore Zone (theater festival; Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Nova Slovenska Zaveza (Slovenian: New Slovenian Commitment)
- Nederlandse Studenten Zwem Kompetitie (Dutch: Dutch Student Swimming Competition)
- Niezalezny Samorzadny Zwiazek Zawodowy (Independent and Self-Governing Trade Union Solidarnosc)
- End (Physical) Termination of the DSL at the User
- Nano-Technician (gaming, Anarchy Online)
- nano-Tesla (10^-9 Tesla; magnetic field strength measurement unit)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although BIS is most commonly used, others include PSI, Entropy, Narcotrend, Cerebral State and SNAP.
In the same studies, women required more propofol to achieve the same depth of anaesthesia as monitored by Narcotrend (146,147).