All wine events have an identity -- Aspen Food and Wine's identity is the magazine's sponsors and their Food Network chefs; Napa Valley Wine Auction mirrors all the glitz and generosity of their wineries; Pebble Beach Food & Wine is a showcase for international chefs.
What does NVWA stand for?
NVWA stands for Napa Valley Wine Auction (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Sportvissersfederaties (Dutch: Dutch Association of Sport Federations)
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Seksuologie (Dutch: Dutch Sexology Association; Netherlands)
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Speyertherapie (Dutch: Dutch Association for Speyer Therapy; Speyer Simon)
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Stereofotografie (Dutch: Dutch Association for Stereo Photography)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Van Toerzeilers (Dutch: Dutch Association of Tour Sailboat Owners)
- Nederlandse Vereniging Voor Vlaggenkunde (Dutch: Dutch Association for Science Flags)
- Nederlandse Vereniging van Wiskundeleraren (Dutch: Dutch Association of Mathematics Teachers)
- National Vegetarian Week (est. 1992; Vegetarian Society)
- National Volunteer Week
- New Ventures West (life-coaching training; San Francisco, CA)
- Ntankah Village Women Common Initiative Group (Cameroon)
- Napa Valley Winery Exchange (California)
- Northern Virginia Wrestling Federation
- National Veterans Wheelchair Games
- Network Vulnerability Working Group
- Nevada Wing
- Northern Virginia Workforce Investment Board
- National Vietnam War Museum, Inc. (Florida)
- Napa-Vallejo Waste Management Authority (California)
- Northern Virginia Writing Project (George Mason University; Fairfax, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, the premier Internet auction of fine and rare wines, participates in the Premiere Napa Valley Wine Auction.
An immediate international success, Opus One created a world sales record for California with a US$24,000 case price at the first Napa Valley Wine Auction.
prepared the financial statement and tax return as a contribution to the Napa Valley Wine Auction, which raised $9.
The Louis Martini Winery enacted a play of the first vintners' gathering at the Napa Valley Wine Auction.
Napa Valley's June 28 auction caps three days of wine events For the sixth year running, veteran auctioneer Michael Broadbent will take up the gavel at the Napa Valley Wine Auction on Saturday, June 28.
Lauderdale International Boat Show, Golden Globe Awards, Grammy Awards, Hamptons International Film Festival, James Beard Foundation Awards, Kennedy Center Honors, Napa Valley Wine Auction, Naples Winter Wine Festival, New York City Ballet, New York Philharmonic, People's Choice Awards, Radio Music Awards, Screen Actor's Guild Awards, Sundance Film Festival, Taste of Vail Food and Wine Festival, The Annual Yacht and Brokerage Show, The Armory Show, Tony Awards, Tribeca Film Festival, and the World Music Awards.
Owners Mary Novak and her daughter Beth Novak-Milliken, who just hosted the Napa Valley Wine Auction in June that raised $8.