21 /PRNewswire/ -- For the first time in its 21-year history, the Napa Valley Economic Development Corporation (NVEDC) is turning to a professional management company to handle its operations and programs.
What does NVEDC stand for?
NVEDC stands for Napa Valley Economic Development Corporation (Napa County, California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NVEDC in our Acronym Attic
- Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Directorate (Ministry of Petroleum and Energy)
- Non-Viral EIA (Enzyme Immunoassay)-Active Material
- Non-Vacuum Electron Beam
- Non-Vacuum Electron Beam Welding
- National Vaccine Evaluation Consortium (UK)
- National Voter Education Committee (Zambia)
- Nespelem Valley Electric Cooperative
- Night Vision Equipment Company, Inc.
- Ningxiang Vocational Education Center (China)
- Non-Vasculogenic Erectile Dysfunction
- Napa Valley Education Foundation (Napa, CA)
- New Vision Engineering Group (Church Falls, VA; program management business)
- New Visual Entertainment, Inc.
- National Vulcan Engineering Insurance Group Ltd.
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Electronenmicroscopie
- Non-Volatile Electronic Memory (data storage)
- Nonprofit Voter Engagement Network
- Night Vision and Electro-Optics
- Night Vision and Electro-Optics Center
- Night Vision and Electro-Optics Director/Directorate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Structure of Partnership Managing Partners ----------------- Bay Area Economic Forum California Trade and Commerce Agency Pacific Gas and Electric Company Participating Partners ---------------------- Alameda County Economic Development Advisory Board City of Oakland The Marketing San Francisco Partnership City of San Jose Contra Costa County and Contra Costa Economic Partnership Joint Venture: Silicon Valley Network Marin Economic Commission Napa Valley Economic Development Corporation San Mateo County Economic Development Association Solano Economic Development Corporation Sonoma County Economic Development Board Private sector Participating Partners will invest $5,000.
Napa Valley Conference and Visitors Bureau and Napa Valley Economic Development Corporation Partner on Project NAPA, Calif.