The Napa Valley Conference and Visitors Bureau (1310 Napa Town Center, Napa; daily 9am-5pm; www.
What does NVCVB stand for?
NVCVB stands for Napa Valley Conference and Visitors Bureau
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Vegetation Classification Standard (est. 1997)
- National Vegetation Classification System
- Newark Valley Central School (Newark Valley, NY)
- Northern Virginia Cued Speech Association
- Northern Valley Catholic Social Service (California)
- Nederlandse Vereniging voor Creatieve Therapie (Dutch: Dutch Art Therapy Association)
- Northern Virginia Conservation Trust
- Northern Virginia Cigarette Tax Board (Fairfax, VA)
- Northern Virginia Council of Teachers of Mathematics
- Nechako Valley Credit Union (Canada)
- Northern Virginia Christian Writers Fellowship
- National Vulnerability Database (National Institute of Standards and Technology)
- Natural Vaginal Delivery
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- Neovascularization of the Optic Disc (eye disorder)
- Neutral Voltage Displacement
- Night Vision Device
- No Value Declared (shipping)
- Non-Vanishing Determinant
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (pregnancy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Napa Valley Conference and Visitors Bureau and Napa Valley Economic Development Corporation Partner on Project NAPA, Calif.
For details, contact the Napa Valley Conference and Visitors Bureau at (707) 2267459 or www.