1 nanovolt per centimeter, which is less than a billionth of the electrical field generated between the poles of an AA battery.
What does nV stand for?
nV stands for Nanovolt
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of nV
We have 15 other meanings of nV in our Acronym Attic
- National Union of Women's Suffrage Societies
- NORAD/USSPACECOM Warfighting Support System
- National Union of Working Women
- Novy Urengoy (Russia)
- Northern Uganda Youth Development Centre (Gulu District, Uganda)
- National Uniform Yield Trials
- Netcells User Zone (internet network)
- New Unified Zoning Ordinance (Indiana)
- Naamloze Vennootschap (Dutch: Limited Liability Company)
- Nach Vereinbarung (German: to be agreed)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The LMP2011/12/14 also provide flat band noise of 35 nanovolts per root hertz with no 1/f noise.
The CS3003 offers superior accuracy in high-resolution measurement applications, noted by its exceptionally low 13 nanoVolt -per-root-Hertz noise performance and open-loop gain of 140 dB.