The UK government funded Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network (Nano KTN), exists to help such companies share knowledge and best practice in this area.
What does NKTN stand for?
NKTN stands for Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Never Knew That (Internet slang)
- New Kadampa Tradition
- New Karting Team
- Newman-Keuls Test
- Nihonkai Telecasting Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Non-Kinetic Technology
- Northern Kentucky Transit, Inc.
- National Office for Research and Technology
- National Kidney and Transplant Institute
- Neet Kepot Te Kriege (band; Netherlands)
- Natural Killer Triggering Receptor (gene)
- Natural Killer-Tumor Recognition Sequence (genetics)
- Nga Kaihautu Tikanga Taiao (Maori: Environmental Risk Management Authority; New Zealand)
- Niigata-Kobe Tectonic Zone (Japan)
- Najvyššieho Kontrolného Úradu
- Nicole Kidman United (fan website)
- Nordisk Kennel Union (Norwegian: Nordic Kennel Union; Norway)
- Norrbottens Kooperativa Utvecklingscentrum (Swedish: Norbort Cooperative Development)
- Northern Kentucky University (Highland Heights, KY, USA)
- Nutzen-Kosten Untersuchung (German: Cost-Benefit Analysis; economics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nanotechnology is no longer new," Barry Park, theme manager for manufacturing and processing at the UK government-funded Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), told a recent London conference.
As an example, NETPark is the home of the Nanotechnology Knowledge Transfer Network, an agency designed specifically to forge links between companies working in the field of nanotechnology.