Researchers have said that it's almost impossible to make nanoscale interconnects using metallic conductors because the resistance increases as the size of wire becomes smaller," said lead author Saw-Wai Hla, an associate professor of physics and astronomy with Ohio University's Nanoscale and Quantum Phenomena Institute.
What does NQPI stand for?
NQPI stands for Nanoscale and Quantum Phenomena Institute (Ohio University; Athens, OH)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Not Quite Our Type
- N-Queens Problem (chess)
- New Quantum Phenomena (physics)
- Next Quantity Pricing
- Next Question Please
- Non Qualified Puke (submarine sailor that hasn't passed the quallification procedure)
- Not Quite Perfect
- Not Quite Perl (programming language)
- National Quarter Pony Association, Inc
- Notes Quotes Provocations and Other Fair Use
- North Queensland Property Management (Australia)
- National Quality and Performance System (Australia)
- Nursing Quality and Patient Safety (Akron General Medical Center; Akron, OH)
- Nationaler Qualifikationsrahmen (German)
- Nations Quake Rank (game player rating)
- Network Quality Review
- Non-Quantal Release
- Not Quite Right
- Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance
- Nuclear Quadrupole Resonance-Detection of Land Mines and Explosives (conference)