The next section covers lab and mechanistic studies in areas such as arsenic removal by nanoscale zero-valent iron.
What does NZVI stand for?
NZVI stands for Nanoscale Zero-Valent Iron
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NZVI in our Acronym Attic
- New Zealand Union of Students' Associations
- New Zealand University Students Association
- New Zealand Unix System User Group, Inc.
- Verordnung Über Besondere Netzzugänge (German: Network Access Ordinance)
- New Zealand Veterinary Association
- New Zealand Vehicle Consultants
- New Zealand Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Inc.
- New Zealand Universities Superannuation Scheme
- New Zealand Vice Chancellors' Committee
- New Zealand Vintage Car Club
- New Zealand Venture Investment Fund
- New Zealand Valuers' Journal
- New Zealand Veterinary Journal
- Nu Zorgen Voor Morgen (Dutch film; healthcare profession)
- New Zealand Veterinary Nursing Association
- New Zealand Viet Nam Health Trust (New Zealand and Vietnam)
- New Zealand Visitor Publications
- New Zealand Virus Report
- New Zealand Vintage Radio Society
- New Zealand Vegetarian Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
The authors of this review, however, report on results showing that nanoscale zero-valent iron (nZVI) nanoparticles could dramatically reduce the time required to remediate soil and water as well as, according to one report, save 80-90% compared with conventional methods.
Of these, nanoscale zero-valent iron (nZVI) is currently the most widely used.