Center for Nanofabrication and Molecular Self-Assembly at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL.
What does NAMSA stand for?
NAMSA stands for Nanofabrication and Molecular Self-Assembly (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAMSA
We have 2 other meanings of NAMSA in our Acronym Attic
- NATO AWACS Maintenance System
- Nautical Air Miles
- Nepal Academy of Medical Sciences
- Network Account Management System
- Network Analysis and Management System
- Nomura Asset Management Singapore (Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd.)
- North American Menopause Society
- North Andover Middle School
- North Attleborough Middle School (Massachusetts)
- Nurses & Army Medical Specialists
- NATO Maintenance & Supply Agency
- NATO Maintenance and Supply Agency
- North American Multihull Sailing Association (Key Largo, FL)
- North American Science Associates (Northwood, OH)
- National Alliance of Medicare Set-Aside Professionals, Inc. (New York, NY)
- National Association of Male Sexual Assault Services (UK)
- National Association of Men's Sportswear Buyers
- North American Maple Syrup Council (Simsbury, CT)
- North Atlantic and Mediterranean Sperm Whale Catalogue
- Northern Area Multi Service Center (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chad Mirkin, Professor of Chemistry and Director of the Institute of Nanotechnology & Center for Nanofabrication and Molecular Self-Assembly at Northwestern University, received the experimental award for his work in opening up possibilities for the fabrication of molecular machine systems by selectively functionalizing nanoparticles and surfaces, particularly with DNA.