Here, we show that these cadmium selenide nanocrystal devices can move electrons 22 times faster than in amorphous silicon.
What does NC stand for?
NC stands for Nanocrystal
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NC
We have 130 other meanings of NC in our Acronym Attic
- North Babylon Youth League (New York)
- New Brunswick Youth Orchestra (Canada)
- New Bedford Youth Soccer Association (New Bedford, MA)
- New Braunfels Youth Soccer Association (Texas)
- North Brevard Youth Softball Association (Bronx, NY)
- No Buy Zone
- Northern Buffer Zone
- (USN Rating) Navy Counselor
- Naga College
- Naming Context (Windows 2000)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taipei, March 14, 2011 (CENS) -- Nanocrystal Asia Inc.
Through simulated experiments over a 22-day testing period, the nanocrystal converted 24% of absorbed sunlight into hydrogen.
In our study, we found that coalescence events are frequently involved in the early stage of nanocrystal growth and yet monodisperse nanocrystals are still formed," he added.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Colloidal nanocrystals sound like something out of Star Trek, perhaps Scottie's alternate source of warp power for the Enterprise when the dilithium crystals burn out.
In their study, Lukin and his collaborators show how a single NV-center in a diamond nanocrystal can detect magnetic fields as weak as one-ten-thousandth of Earth's magnetic field.
Crystalplex provided BioCrystal with a nonexclusive worldwide sublicense to its alloyed nanocrystal technology licensed from Indiana University.
1) reported a new finding that a nanocrystal ZnO retarded gelation of branched low-density polyethylene (BLDPE).