The overall approaches are molding, writing and printing, laser scanning, and self-organizing, examples of which include roll-to-roll nano-imprint lithography and dynamic nano-inscription, the direct-write assembly of three dimensional polymeric structures, laser micromachining polymers, and colloidal polymer patterning.
What does NIL stand for?
NIL stands for Nano-Imprint Lithography
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NIL
We have 47 other meanings of NIL in our Acronym Attic
- Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Japanese business newspaper)
- New International Karate Organization
- Nothing I Know Of
- Nippon Kogaku
- Numa International Kinship
- Norsk Institutt for Kulturminneforskning (Norwegian: Norwegian Institute for Cultural Heritage Research)
- Norwegian Institute for Cultural Heritage Research
- National Institute of Kidney and Urologic Diseases
- Neurosurgical Institute of Kentucky
- Naczelna Izba Lekarska (Polish: National Physicians Council)
- Nanoparticle Information Library (NIOSH)
- National Imagery Library (NIMA)
- National Information Library
- National Institute for Literacy
- Near-Isogenic Line
- Network Innovation Laboratories (NTT)
- Network Intelligent Link
- Netzwerk für Improvisation Leipzig (German: Network for Improvisation Leipzig)
- Next in Line
- Not in List (Pascal programming language)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some pivoting on a particular component and others on a particular technique, they cover surface-relief diffraction optical elements, plasma etching, analog lithography with phase-grating masks, electron beam lithography, nano-imprint lithography and device applications, planar photonic crystals, and a molded tungsten approach to fabricating three-dimensional photonic crystals.
was awarded $258,238 in Ben Franklin Technology Development Authority (BFTDA) funding to develop a Spectrum Sensor(TM) chip using cost efficient nano-imprint lithography.
MaskTrack Pro is the only system in the field that addresses the highly critical clean, bake and develop steps for photo masks in the advanced lithography nodes as sub22nm 193nm Immersion Lithography, Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography (EUVL) and Nano-Imprint Lithography (NIL).
KG, today announced that the MaskTrack Pro[R] TeraPure system has been selected for Nano-Imprint Lithography (NIL) cleaning requirements at DNP, the world's leading producer of semiconductor photomasks.
KG, today announced its most advanced photomask processing system, the MaskTrack Pro[R], which extends the technology of HamaTech's highly successful MaskTrack System to Next Generation Lithography applications; 193i 22nm half pitch (hp), Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography (EUVL) and Nano-Imprint Lithography (NIL).
Molecular Imprint's Imprio 1100 Precision Imprint Lithography System delivers a best-in-class solution to these challenges by combining the resolution and critical dimension (CD) control of e-beam lithography with the throughput, overlay and operating simplicity of a mask aligner -- all in a fully automated nano-imprint lithography system.
MII) develops and manufactures nano-imprint lithography systems for high resolution and 3-dimensional patterning.