Over the last decade, the University of Dayton has established partnerships with a number of Chinese universities, including Nanjing University, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing Medical University, Nanjing University of the Arts, Shanghai Normal University, Zhejiang University and Jiangsu Educational Program.
What does NJUST stand for?
NJUST stands for Nanjing University of Science and Technology (China)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Nanjing University of Chemical Technology (China)
- New Jersey Urban Ecology Program (Rutgers University)
- National Joint Utilities Group (United Kingdom)
- Nevada Joint Union High School District (Grass Valley, CA)
- New Jersey Union List of Serials (publications and libraries list)
- New Jersey University of Medicine and Dentistry
- National Joint Utilities Notification System
- North Jersey United Pentecostal Church (Secaucus, NJ)
- Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications (China)
- Nome Joint Utility System (Alaska)
- Natomas Joint Vision (Sacramento, CA)
- Nederlandse Juristen Vereniging (Dutch: Dutch Lawyers Association)
- New Jewish Version (Torah translation)
- North Jersey Vascular Association (cardiology)
- North Jersey Videographers Association
- Narain Jeawon Vedic Centre
- Native Joint Venture Corporation
- New Jersey Van Council
- New Jersey Volunteer Cavalry (civil war era)
- NIMA Joint Venture Corp. (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are Sir Richard MacCormac, architect; Laurence Tennant, former chief executive of the Coventry Primary Care Trust; Perween Warsi, chief executive of S&A Foods; Professor Jan Krysinski, rector of the Technical University of Lodz in Poland; Professor Xu Fuming, president of the Nanjing University of Science and Technology in China; and Professor Qian Chengdan, director of history at the Nanjing University of China.