A RARE Himalayan snow leopard has been captured on cameras installed at the Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand.
What does NDBR stand for?
NDBR stands for Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NDBR in our Acronym Attic
- North Dufferin Baseball League (Canada)
- Northern Dauphin Branch Library (Lykens, PA)
- Not to Descend Below
- New Database Manager
- Network DataBase Management System
- National Data Buoy Office (NOAA)
- North Dakota Business and Office Education Association
- National Data Buoy Programme (Tamil Nadu, India)
- National Development Bank of Palau
- North Dakota Board of Pharmacy
- National Deaf-Blind and Rubella Association (UK)
- National Diploma in Business Studies (degree; various locations)
- Naval Despatch Boat Service (US Navy)
- Newborn Dried Blood Spot Screening
- No Drop Bomb Scoring
- Non Domestic Building Stock (Bartlett School of Graduate Studies project; London, England, UK)
- New Dictionary of Biblical Theology
- No Day But Today (Rent)
- North Dallas Bank and Trust (Dallas, TX)
- Navy Department Bulletins, Cumulative Editions (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saxena (Himalaya, India) report only the traditional uses of 173 species of plants that are used by the inhabitants of Tolchha, a sect of Bhotiyas (an Indomongoloid ethnic group) which live in the bufferzone villages of Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve in Garhwal Himalaya, India.