John Pandora, regional coordinator of the Namibian Food and Allied Workers Union (NAFAU), claimed that there are serious problems at the Windhoek Country Club, as the hotel's management runs the business as if it is their own forgetting that government has shares in it.
What does NAFAWU stand for?
NAFAWU stands for Namibian Food and Allied Workers Union (Namibia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Association of Fashion and Accessory Designers (Silver Spring, MD)
- National Fisheries Association of Ghana (Tema, Ghana)
- NATO Air Force Armaments Group
- Noisy Area Level for Auto Initiation
- Not As Far As I Know
- Nearly As Fast As Light (sci-fi)
- Not As Fast As Light
- North American Federation of Adapted Physical Activity (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- National Association of Flower Arrangement Societies (UK)
- Native American Film and Television Alliance
- National Weather Service Analog Facsimile
- National Association of Farm Broadcasters (now National Association of Farm Broadcasting)
- National Association of Farm Broadcasting (formerly National Association of Farm Broadcasters; Platte City, Missouri)
- Nellis Air Force Base (Nevada)
- New Age Fat Boyz
- North Alpine Foreland Basin (Austria and France)
- Norton Air Force Base (California)
- Not A Fixable Bug
- National Association of Farriers, Blacksmiths and Agricultural Engineers
- National Association of Farm Business Analysis Specialists
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Namibian Food and Allied Workers Union (NAFAU) has accused Novanam's management in Luderitz of exploiting its workers and treating them unfairly while compromising their right to bargain.
The Namibian Food and Allied Workers Union (NAFAU) has distanced itself from allegations made by its regional coordinator, Cleophas Ngwena against Gendev Fish Processors.