The project was introduced to the Namibian public on February 13 by Mr Peter Prentice, Vice President of Namibian Copper Joint Venture (Pty) Ltd, who plan to develop the site.
What does NCJV stand for?
NCJV stands for Namibian Copper Joint Venture (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NCJV
We have 1 other meaning of NCJV in our Acronym Attic
- North Carolina Jazz Repertory Orchestra
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service
- National Center for Judicial Studies (Ministry of Justice; Egypt)
- National Chess Junior Squad (UK)
- National Crime and Justice Survey (US report, est. 1995)
- Northern California Japanese Sword Club (San Francisco, CA)
- National Council of Jamaicans and Supportive Organizations in Canada
- North Coast Junior Tour (Chardon, OH; golf)
- Northern California Japanese Teachers' Association (language instructors)
- North Carolina Joint Underwriting Association
- National Council of Jewellery Valuers (Australia)
- National Council of Jewish Women
- North Carolina Journal for Women
- National Council of Jewish Women of Australia
- National Council of Jewish Women of Canada
- Narodowe Centrum Kultury (Polish: National Cultural Center)
- Neck (street suffix)
- Network Computing Kernel (software)
- Network Control Key (cellular telecommunications)
- North Central Kansas
Samples in periodicals archive:
The last detailed evaluation of the Haib deposit was completed between 1995 and 1999 by the Namibian Copper Joint Venture Pty Ltd ("NCJV") managed by GFM.