Kongalend Financial Services, a development-centred microfinance company, has signed a cooperation agreement with the Shack Dwellers Federation and its partner, the Namibia Housing Action group The co-operation agreement, which was signed on 3 September, will see the two parties implement clearly defined programmes to channel financial support, in the form of microenterprise group loans, to members of the federation, of whom more than 60% are women.
What does NHAG stand for?
NHAG stands for Namibia Housing Action Group (est. 1992)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHAG
We have 1 other meaning of NHAG in our Acronym Attic
- National Housing Assistance Data Dictionary (Australia)
- New Hampshire Association of Diabetes Educators
- Noord Holland Anders De Groenen (Dutch political party)
- New Hampshire Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents
- New Hampshire Association of Emergency Medical Technicians
- National Honam Agricultural Experiment Station (Iksan, South Korea)
- New Hampshire Association for the Education of Young Children (Nashua, NH)
- National Hmong American Farmers Inc. (Fresno, CA)
- Niki Hingad Art Foundation (India)
- New Hampshire Academy of Family Physicians (Concord, NH)
- New Hampshire Archives Group (est. 1993)
- Nottingham Health Action Group (United Kingdom)
- NanoHive @ Home (distributed computing program)
- New Hope Animal Hospital (Durham, NC)
- North Hill Animal Hospital (Canada)
- National Haitian American Health Alliance (Brooklyn, NY)
- New Hampshire Arabian Horse Association
- Natural Health and Healing Network
- New Hampshire Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance
- National Health Administrators, Inc. (Peekskill, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Shack Dwellers Federation of Namibia Housing Action Group (SDFN), established in 1998, has formed networks of saving schemes for people in towns who are living in shacks (kambashu), rented rooms or lean-tos, and also for those without accommodation.