The expected price is $20 per named user plus or $75,000 per CPU.
What does NUP stand for?
NUP stands for Named User Plus (application licensing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of NUP
We have 37 other meanings of NUP in our Acronym Attic
- Niagara University Opportunity Program (New York)
- National Unified Operational Prediction Capability (weather modeling)
- Nuclear Ordnance Items
- National Union Of Ogoni Students (Chicago, IL)
- Naval Underwater Ordnance Station
- Network Use of System (tax; Australia)
- New Operating System
- Nueron Operating System
- Northumbrian Universities Officer Training Corps (UK)
- Newly United Operatic Vocalists Association (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
- National Union of Pensioners
- National Unity Party
- National Urban Park (various locations)
- Neapolis University Pafos (Pafos, Cyprus)
- Necrotizing Ulcerative Periodontitis (oral condition)
- Neînceperea Urmaririi Penale (Romanian: not pressing legal charges)
- Net Utility Plant
- New Untitled Page (website)
- New User Password
- Non-Unit-Related Personnel (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Oracle Imaging and Process Management 10g Release 3 is priced at $50,000 per processor or $1000 per named user plus.
html The Oracle Management Pack for SOA is priced at $10,000 per CPU or $200 per Named User Plus.
Standard Edition One also is available with Named User Plus licensing at $149 per user with a minimum of five users.
Oracle Application Server 10g offers three editions: -- Java Edition: $5,000 per processor, or on a per user basis for $100 per Named User Plus -- Standard Edition: $10,000 per processor or $200 per Named User Plus -- Enterprise Edition: $20,000 per processor or $400 per Named User Plus For more information, customers may contact Oracle Direct at 1-800-633-0689, or their Oracle sales representative.
Standard Edition One is also available with Named User Plus licensing at $195 per user with a minimum of five users.
4 can be purchased for US $5,000 per Named User Plus from the Oracle Store as part of Oracle9i Developer Suite.
The price for a perpetual license of Oracle Collaboration Suite is $60 per Named User Plus.