What does NAKIWDA stand for?
NAKIWDA stands for Namasuba Kikajjo Women's Development Association (Uganda)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Korean American Service & Education Consortium, Inc.
- Nowell Amoroso Klein Bierman (law firm)
- Nef-Associated Kinase Complex (molecular biology)
- North American Kennel Club
- North American Knowledge Center (McKinsey & Co.)
- National Association of Katrina Evacuees (Louisiana)
- North American Karate-Do Federation (est. 1968)
- North American Kennel Federation
- National Academies Keck Futures Initiative
- New Adult Kickballers in DC
- National Association of Karate and Martial Arts Schools (UK)
- National Association for Kinesiology and Physical Education in Higher Education
- National Association for Korean Schools (Washington, DC)
- Networking for Agricultural Knowledge Sharing (Netherlands)
- North American Kant Society
- National Anti-Kidnapping Task Force (Philippines)
- National Anti-Kidnapping Task Force
- Nalchik (Russia)
- Narrow Absorption Line
- National Academic League