20 November 2002 -- The Asian Development Bank (ADB) will promote optimal use of water resources in the Lao People's Democratic Republic (Lao PDR) through a loan approved today for US $15 million equivalent for the management of the Nam Ngum River Basin.
What does NNRB stand for?
NNRB stands for Nam Ngum River Basin (Laos)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Neural Network Review
- Neuronal Nicotinic Receptor
- Never Not Riding (cycling club)
- Nishi-Nippon Railroad (Japan)
- No Need to Respond (Internet slang)
- North Norfolk Railway (UK)
- National Network of Recovering Addicts (National Institute of Social Defence; India)
- National Nursing Research Agenda
- Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority
- National Number Removal Assistance Association
- National Network Reporting Company
- Nebraska Natural Resources Commission
- Neely Nuclear Research Center (Georgia Institute of Technology; Atlanta, GA)
- Neural Networks Research Centre (now Adaptive Informatics Research Centre; Helsinki, Finland)
- Neutral Nations Repatriation Commission (UN)
- No-Name Radio Club (California)
- Normanville Natural Resource Centre (Australia)
- Northern Nevada Restitution Center
- Navajo Nation Rodeo Cowboys Association, Inc.
- National Natural Resources Conservation Foundation (est. 1996)