Dzudovic has endured a bad time since his part in Rooney's red card shame as his club Spartak Nalchik have been relegated to the second tier of Russian football.
What does NAL stand for?
NAL stands for Nalchik (Russia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAL
We have 65 other meanings of NAL in our Acronym Attic
- National Academies Keck Futures Initiative
- New Adult Kickballers in DC
- Namasuba Kikajjo Women's Development Association (Uganda)
- National Association of Karate and Martial Arts Schools (UK)
- National Association for Kinesiology and Physical Education in Higher Education
- National Association for Korean Schools (Washington, DC)
- Networking for Agricultural Knowledge Sharing (Netherlands)
- North American Kant Society
- National Anti-Kidnapping Task Force (Philippines)
- National Anti-Kidnapping Task Force
- Narrow Absorption Line
- National Academic League
- National Accelerator Laboratory
- National Acoustic Laboratories (Australia)
- National Aeronautics Laboratory (Bangalore, India)
- National Aerospace Laboratories (India)
- National Aerospace Laboratory (Japan)
- National Agricultural Library (Agricultural Research Service; US Department of Agriculture)
- Native American Liaison (various organizations)
- Natural Attractions Jewelry (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unknown assailants burst into Boris Zherukov's office in Nalchik, capital of the province of Kabardino-Balkaria, and shot him twice in the head, Russia's Investigative Committee said in a statement.
It was the second brazen murder to hit central Nalchik the main city of Kabardino-Balkaria since December 6, when assailants killed the young television presenter Kazbek Gekkiyev.
Security forces surrounded the militant group, who refused to surrender and opened fire at the forces in one of the buildings in Nalchik, the capital of Kabardino-Balkaria, according to Interfax news agency.
He is well-regarded across the Russian Federation for trading systems, including in Voronezh, Lipetsk, Pyatigorsk, Stavropol, Nalchik, Armavir and others.
The Spartak Nalchik stopper said: "I will speak for Rooney if there's an appeal.
The day after Medvedev's departure from Vladikavkaz, terrorists blew up the ski lifts at the resort in Nalchik, not far from Sochi, where, for Russia, much more than winning medals will be at stake in 2014.
No one was reported killed in Friday night's strike on the republic's capital Nalchik , which witnessed grenades tossed at a local Federal Security Service (FSB) building and police posts come under repeated machine gun fire.