He taught at Goyongo Bible Institute in Zaire, at Bangui Evangelical School of Theology in Central African Republic, and at Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology in Kenya, where he also served as dean of extension studies.
What does NEGST stand for?
NEGST stands for Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology (Kenya)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NEGST
We have 1 other meaning of NEGST in our Acronym Attic
- National e-Governance Plan (India)
- National Education Goals Panel
- Net Endogenous Glucose Production
- Non-Enzymatic Glycation of Protein
- Non-Evaporable Getter Pump
- North European Gas Pipeline
- North European Gas Pipeline Company
- Negative Report Submitted
- New England Girls' School (New Souh Wales, Australia)
- New England Guitar Society (Milford, CT)
- New Generation of Solar Thermal Systems (heating term)
- National Energy & Gas Transmission, Inc. (formerly the PG&E National Energy Group, Inc.; Bethesda, MD)
- Nawkaw Emulsion Gloss Treatment (masonry)
- National Expert Group on Transboundary Air Pollution (UK)
- New Essential Guide to Characters (book)
- Never Ever Give Up (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA)
- New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels (Star Wars book)
- New England Guitar Workshop (Salem, MA)
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Eye Hospital (Egypt)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nhanala has a master's degree in Bible studies and theology from Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology.
The Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology (NEGST), now part of Africa International University, will offer a Master of Theology in World Christianity degree.