Since 1985, I've been organizing horseback rides in this vast territory of the Nahuel Huapi National Park so that people can be in nature and experience what life was like in the rime of my grandparents.
What does NHNP stand for?
NHNP stands for Nahuel Huapi National Park (Argentina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NHNP
We have 2 other meanings of NHNP in our Acronym Attic
- No Harm, No Foul
- New Horizons for New Hampshire (Manchester, NH)
- Notting Hill Neighbourhood House (Australia)
- New Hampshire Natural Heritage Bureau
- New Hampshire Natural Heritage Inventory (New Hampshire Division of Forests and Lands)
- National Herbarium of the Netherlands
- New Highs and New Lows (stock statistic)
- Natural Heritage New Mexico (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- Newport Harbor Nautical Museum (Newport Beach, CA)
- National Hospital for Neurology & Neurosurgery (London)
- Non-Histone Nuclear Protein
- Normal Human Nasal Polyp
- New Hampshire Nurse Practitioner Association (Webster, NH)
- Natural Heritage and Nongame Research Program (Minnesota Department of Natural Resources)
- National Health and Nutrition Survey (WHO)
- Natural History of Nova Scotia (book)
- Neighborhood House Nursery School (Millburn, NJ)
- National Human Neural Stem Cell Resource
- Non-Human, Non-Viral
- New Housing New York
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annotated keys for identifying small mammals living in or near Nahuel Huapi National Park or Lanin National Park, southern Argentina.
THE Cerro Catedral is a mountain range located in the Nahuel Huapi National Park, Patagonia and rises to nearly 2,500metres.
The property offers easy access to year-round activities in Nahuel Huapi National Park and winter skiing at Cerro Catedral, one of South America's most important ski centers.
METHODS From November to January (2003-2004 and 2004-2005 nesting seasons), we studied parental behavior of Magellanic Woodpeckers in native lenga (Nothofagus pumilio) forests near Bariloche (41[degrees] 08' S, 71[degrees] 12' W) in Nahuel Huapi National Park, Argentine Patagonia.
The Cerro Bayo Mountain Resort is an established and exclusive year round tourist destination within the Nahuel Huapi National Park - one of the world's most beautiful and largest national parks at 1.