An amount of ` 29,98,782 transferred into the account of an antinuke activist's wife by a person from London CRACKDOWN ON FOREIGN HAND FEBRUARY 28, 2012 FCRA cases slapped against four NGOs for diverting funds to fuel protests, their bank accounts frozen A German national picked up by Tamil Nadu Police in Nagercoil for allegedly assisting the protests and later deported Copyright 2013 India Today Group.
What does NGL stand for?
NGL stands for Nagercoil (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NGL
We have 58 other meanings of NGL in our Acronym Attic
- Next Generation Jazz Orchestra
- National Geographic Kids (magazine)
- Nederlandse Gereformeerde Kerk (Dutch Reformed Church; South Africa)
- New Greek
- Nichiyu Giken Kogyo Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Niet-Gesplitst Krediet (Dutch: Not Split Credit)
- Nihon Gaishi Kaisha (NGK Insulators, Ltd. Nagoya, Japan)
- National Geographic Kids Entertainment
- National Guard King Khalid Hospital (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
- Next Generation Knowledge Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
And for the first time, 15 Yorkshire Rotarian volunteers have travelled to the southern Indian town of Nagercoil to join the battle against polio.
It also plans to have showrooms in Vellore, Kumbakonam, Tirunelveli, Nagercoil, Trichy, Tuticorin, Tiruvannamalai and Pondicherry in 2013.
Brass Lamps Nagercoil, in the district of Thanjavur, is famous for its artistic brass lamps.
Serological and entomological investigations of an outbreak of Dengue fever at Nagercoil, Kanyakumari district, Tamil Nadu.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Das, himself a native of India, traveled to the city of Nagercoil to perform the surgeries and to offer training to local doctors and nurses.
He was on the run for five days until the Kerala police took him into custody from his hide-out in the neighboring Tamil Nadu city of Nagercoil last week.
During Advent Year 8 and 9 students raised pounds 600 for an orphanage in Nagercoil, India and at Christmas staff donated money to St Oswald's Hospice by signing one big Christmas card.