In addition, N-acetylaspartate and N-acetyl-aspartyl-glutamate, novel metabolites in the ovary, were identified, although the role of these molecules in ovarian physiology has not yet been determined.
What does NAAG stand for?
NAAG stands for N-acetyl-aspartyl-glutamate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NAAG
We have 13 other meanings of NAAG in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of America's Finest Agents (Circle Pines, MN)
- National Association of American Family Agents (Circle Pines, MN)
- National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance
- North American Association of Fisheries Economists
- North American Association of Flying Effects Directors
- Navy, Army & Air Force Institutes (UK, a store for service members)
- National Association for the Advancement of Fat People (Family Guy TV show)
- North American Alpaca Fiber Producers
- North American Allied Fight Series
- Norges Astma- og Allergiforbunds Ungdom (Norwegian Youth Association of Asthma and Allergy)
- Narre Warren ADSL Action Group
- National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics
- National Association of Apple Geeks
- National Association of Attorneys General
- Native American Advisory Group
- NATO Army Armaments Group
- National Association of Attorneys General/National Association of State Charity Officials (conference)
- N Acetyl-Aspartyl Glutamic Acid
- North American Alliance for Green Education
- North American Adventist Ghanaian Youth Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dramatically reduced levels of the most common brain dipeptide, N-acetyl-aspartyl-glutamate (NAAG), were observed in the cells.