Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, EDTA - Removes discoloration caused by iron deposits in skin tissue around the eyes
What does NHS stand for?
NHS stands for N-Hydroxysuccinimide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NHS
We have 199 other meanings of NHS in our Acronym Attic
- New Hampshire Retired State Troopers Association
- Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy
- New Hampshire Radio Theater
- National HUMINT Requirements Tasking Center
- New Hampshire Right To Life
- National Human Radiobiology Tissue Repository (US Transuranium and Uranium Registries; US DOE and Washington State University)
- National Home Reading Union (UK)
- National Human Rights Unit
- North Harbour Rugby Union (New Zealand)
- Normal Heart Rate Variability
Samples in periodicals archive:
Glycine, tyrosine, and phenylalanine were attached to the diacetylene fatty acid using N-hydroxysuccinimide coupling.
An electrophilic reagent, N-hydroxysuccinimide, and a dehydrating-condensing agent, 3-dimethylaminopropyl-carbodiimide hydrochloride, are added.
The binding was carried out using 4-(maleimidomethyl)-cyclohexane1-carboxylic acid N-hydroxysuccinimide ester (SMCC), a reagent containing a maleimide group that reacts specifically with--SH groups (13).
Benzhydryl-protected immunogen HVA-OVA or HVA-KLH (IV) was then synthesized by treating III (dissolved in acetonitrile) with N-hydroxysuccinimide (97 mg, 0.