Prices for 1,4 Butanediol (BDO) will increase by eight cents per pound; prices for N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone (NMP), N-Ethyl-2-Pyrrolidone (NEP) and Gamma-Butyrolactone (BLO) will increase by 10 cents per pound; and prices for Tetrahydrofuran (THF) will increase by 12 cents per pound.
What does NEP stand for?
NEP stands for N-Ethyl-2-Pyrrolidone
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NEP
We have 172 other meanings of NEP in our Acronym Attic
- Near-Earth Object Surveillance Satellite (Canadian Space Agency)
- National Employers' Organisation for School Teachers
- New Employee Orientation Training
- Northeastern Ohio Teachers Association
- NATO Electo-Optical Target Model
- New England Occupational Therapy Education Council (Worcester, MA)
- Northeast Ohio Trade and Economic Consortium
- North Eastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine
- New England Outdoor Writers Association
- China North East Petroleum